Sunday, April 30, 2017

A quick fix for those who would have the idea of killing me


 So it has come to me that I am becoming really disturbing. I apologize for that. I hope that your fat greasy Jewish ass did not suffer too much from my posts.




Folorunso Alakija


Folorunso Alakija



Serena Williams


Serena Williams and her sister Venus Williams



Serena visits Israel with Israeli’s boy friend


Serena Williams Israeli boy friend.


Serena Williams’ fat Jewish ass




Venus Williams




Venus Williams models



Venus Williams so called Cuban boy friend, more of a jewish boy friend



Venus Williams wardrobe malfunction                



Naomi Campbell



Naomi Campbell blood diamonds affair               



Mandela’s guests/blood diamond affair               





2 comments:

  1. VERY SIMPLE...
    OUR KIDS FROM FAMOUS PEOPLE WILL BE THEIR KIDS...
    THEY COME TO FAME THROUGH US...
    THE ARAB AND LEBANESE DO THE SAME WORLDWIDE...
    THEY CLIMB EASILY ENTERING THE FAMOUS FAMILIES AND MAKE BUSINESS!!!!

    ReplyDelete