Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hollywood & co has taken over french political ring


Before I start this post, I want you to know that I have been definitely banned from sputnik group, maybe have I interfered with my posts in a love affair, who knows….
So this time, I have decided for equality purposes to introduce to you some of the female French politicians, but be reassured, this post will not be limited to them.
As usual, in pictures and links.
I might not post for a few days as I am really tired, but I will let you know that I am still alive by posting some music here from time to time.
Good luck to all of you, and happy French presidential elections!!


Brigitte Macron wife of Emmanuel Macron











Ali Baddou




Karim Benzema






Laam




Laam naturelle




Myriam El Khomri






Rachida Dati 
  



  
  
Marisol Touraine


 



Nathalie Kosciusko Morizet




Delphine Batho





Michel Boujenah



Michel Boujenah et Brigitte macron


Michel Boujenah and Stephane Bern



Michel  Houellebecq



Eric Zemmour 



Michel Boujenah et sa femme Isabelle




Julie Gayet



Evelyne Thomas









Francois Hollande


Michel Boujenah 



Laetitia Casta



Laetitia casta



 Najat Vallaud Belkacem









Jean Jacques Bourdin vs Francois Bayrou




Jean Jacques Bourdin



Francois Bayrou




And to finish, so that nobody is jealous,



Jerome Cahuzac




Francois Fillon



Yves Lafesse




Now we are going to try to understand why this guy has been declared unwanted by the Jewish mafia tribe Black swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment