Monday, April 24, 2017

Inappropriate content

I just want to let the world know that the post "La puta en el rol de la puta" have been flagged on issuu.com for inappropriate content. All of my other posts have been unblocked.
I want to thank issuu for blocking such an inappropriate content, this is why I have been writing into this blog, in order to point out to the world, how inappropriate some contents can be.
I hope that the inappropriately reported content that are focused on in my posts will be blocked in real life as well by those who have ethics at heart. Unless of course the ethics only applies to the "Without-teeth" like us, (the french will understand).
This said, I really doubt it since we have to ingest these type of inappropriate contents days and nights.
Thank you for your time on this issue.

http://indietrendsetter.blogspot.ca/2017/04/la-puta-en-el-rol-de-la-puta.html

No comments:

Post a Comment