Saturday, April 8, 2017

Jews laughing at America and America pretending to be strong





So it looks like my blog is back, thanks God!
I could have titled this post keep your dirty Jewish hands off me, but I thought it wouldn’t be good for marketing.





It seems that the Jews in particular, have a talent for using the law and order to serve their needs. Well, it’s normal, the law and order is Black swan, and black swan is a Jewish mafia tribe organization.
What to say in front of the ineffable? Nothing, just keep your mouth shut and your dirty Jewish hands off me!!!

In picture of course as usual.







Trump’s jewishness




















































Obama’s Jewishness






Blah!!



Emptying what’s left of the middle east population:




















 







 






It’s hard to be a half brother.


 



read about back swan here:



No comments:

Post a Comment