Friday, May 5, 2017

Quick fix for Franco- Germano-Hollandese

Updated
I had a laugh today and I thought I would share it with you.
I just heard our so called president Francois Hollande speak french with a german accent. Like I speak english with a french accent. The only difference is that I don't change my name.
His code name is Juncker, like the junk, but with a c.
You should listen, because it shows us that one think that can't be easily covered up is the voice tone even if it can be covered up sometimes.


http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/video/2017/05/05/apres-le-brexit-jean-claude-juncker-decide-de-parler-en-francais-plutot-qu-en-anglais_5123182_3214.html

PS: be assured that all that is done is not done in the name or for the french, but in the name and for the Jews. Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment