Sunday, May 20, 2018

Blablabla toi meme!


 Blablabla yourself!

(Text in English and French)







Si je te le dis que je suis une princesse c’est que c’est vrai.
If I tell you that I am a princess then it is true.

Même si je me promène pied nu en petite culotte en Afrique, et que j’ai été dépossédé.
Even if I walk barefoot in underwear in Africa, and that I have been dispossessed.









Moi chez ma Grand mere. Regarde comment je me tiens bien.
Me at my grandma’s house. Look how I behave myself.





Mon papa dans la marine. Monsieur Beau gosse
My dad in the navy, mister handsome







James Dean






Lisez ici ce que j’ai ecrit sur lui
Read here what I wrote about him







Ou ici
Or here

Johnny Cash ( le vrai/ the real)









 Andre Verschuren


  


Che Guevara









Mon père en Algerie. Souvenez vous, je vous ai dit que mon père avait refusé de combattre. Il s’est donc retrouve enseignant pour le temps de la guerre
My dad in Algeria. Remember, I told you that my dad refused to fight, as a result, he was consigned as a teacher for the time of his duty.







Mon père en bizutage probablement dans la marine, ou  une quelconque fête censé être drôle et dont la symbole ne nous frappe que des dizaines d’années plus tard

My Dad in some kind of stupid party in the navy, with a rope around the neck in a symbolic that one can only understand tenths of years later








Olga Khlokhlova

Lisez ce que j’ai ecrit a son sujet ici
Read what I wrote about her here








Lisez ce que j’ai ecrit sur mon arriere grand mere ici
Read what I wrote about my great grandma here


My great Granma








Camille Claudel













 


Mon arriere Grand Pere




 






Eugene Schueller














Guillaume II, mon grand pere ( my gran dad) bref arriere ( in short great)

Lisez ce que j’ai ecrit sur lui ici
Read what I wrote about him here









Captain Hans Langsdorff commander of the Admiral Graf Spee






Mon Papi ( mon autre arriere grand pere/ my other arriere grand pere)









The last Adolph Hitler replaced for the Jewish supremacy on the world







Si vous cherchiez l'explication a la phrase de la pute juive, on ne doit pas etre loin....
If you are looking to the explanation of the sentence of the Jewish whore, we must not be far...





Mon Papi ( Mon grand pere/ My Grand dad)







Lisez ce que j’ai ecrit au sujet de Charlie Chaplin ici
Read what I wrote about Charlie Chaplin here


Charlie Chaplin




  


Walt Disney





Pierre Prevert 
Lisez ce que j'ai ecrit a son sujet ici
Read what I wrote about him here








Ma grand mere
My grandma







Laura Ingalls Wilder

Lisez ici ce que j’ai ecrit sur elle
Read here what I wrote about her







Mon pere dans la marine, quelquepart en Bretagne avec des Dolmen. Lisez ici ma serie sur Louis et Anne de Bretagne.

My Dad in the merchant Navy…. Somewhere in brittany witn Dolmen. Read here my series about Louis and Anne de Bretagne.













Celtic Woman - I am the voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC1O8_ipWAw 





Et on t’emmerde…. Royalement!!!

And we fuck you…. Royaly!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment